Zoom 101: Intro to Zoom Meetings for Participants and Hosts£0
Zoom 101 Intro to Zoom Meetings
By the end of this session users will be able to:
– Navigate the Zoom Meetings Platform as both Participant and Presenter
– Experience various tools within Zoom, and learn how they may be used in virtual learning or meetings
– Learn some best practices to design a meeting for Zoom, suggestions for presentations, gallery modes, and using annotation tools
– Learn how to utilize the paid version of Zoom for better pre session, during, and post session engagement
– Have open question and answers between sections and share our experiences across industries
Current version of Zoom on Laptop: https://zoom.us/download
Laptop with Internet Connection and Zoom App
Questions about the class…
Who should take this class, who would benefit from the Intro to Zoom Meetings?
This class is designed for all comers, and is meant to introduce both individuals and teams to the surface level tools of Zoom. Parents, grand parents, teachers, administrative staff, business owners are all welcome.
Will I be able to ask questions during the session?
Yes, this session is designed to be interactive, that includes answering questions about how YOU can use zoom for calls with family, friends, or business contacts. We can discuss how some tools may apply, any tools that are a little more complicated will be covered in the Zoom 202 session.