Get Battle Ready in Graphic Design£0
Have you recently started working with digital images in a professional capacity? Are you in the early stages of your career as an independent photographer? Are you looking to add another industry-leading creative software to your repertoire? Are you moving your budding business online? Do you want to take more control over the production of digital image assets? Do you want to learn how to clean up images for use on eBay or Amazon? Do you just want to learn something cool and empowering? Are you tired of reading all these questions!?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, this is the class for you! Learn core Graphic Design skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign! Get Battle Ready!
• Basic familiarity with the computer and its main functions (keyboard, mouse, internet, basic troubleshooting, working with files)
• Adobe Creative Cloud subscription with access to Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• A computer meeting the minimum system requirements for Adobe Creative Cloud (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html)
What skills will I need prior to taking this class?
Students who desire to take this class should be familiar with computer basics:
• Using a Web Browser (all demonstrations will use Google Chrome)
• Moving, resizing, organizing, minimizing, restoring windows or panels
• Performing basic procedures such as Undo, Redo, Zoom, Scrolling
• Saving, organizing, locating, and opening files.
• Downloading source files from a website (e.g. Google Drive)
Will I need my own photos or a digital camera?
All images for design projects will be supplied. Some images (and other resources) will be found online by searching reputable websites. You will not need a digital camera for the Photoshop portion of the class.
Mac or PC?
All class material will be delivered in a Windows environment. If you wish to take the class with a Mac, please know your Mac. Mac specific support or troubleshooting may not be available.