Live Online – Calculus 1 Course£0
Students will learn the concepts of calculus with an emphasis on problem-solving.
Below are the topics covered in this class in order:
1. Tangents to circles, tangents and velocity, parametric equations.
2. Limits, Calculating Limits & Continuity
3. Asymptotes & Derivatives
4. Derivative function, Derivative Rules & Trig Derivatives.
5. Chain Rule & Derivatives on Parameterized curves
6. Implicit Differentiation, Logarithmic Differentiation & Related Rates
7. Linear Approximation & Basic Min & Max
8. Derivatives and Shape of a curve
9. L’Hopital’s Rule & Curve Sketching
High school math or my Pre-Calculus class
You should have strong knowledge of trigonometry, circles, functions, geometry, graphs, and other topics you would learn in high school
You only need note-taking supplies and a calculator
For additional resources you can look at the following resources:
Textbook (optional): Calculus, 8th Edition, Early Transcendentals" by Stewart
Paul’s Online Math Notes Website: https://tutorial.math.lamar.edu/classes/calci/calci.aspx
Do I need any supplies or textbooks?
You will just need note-taking materials and a calculator
How Can I Contact You?