Abuse of Power
This adult class is an unabridged detailed account of numerous targeted criminal and civil violations conducted in open mass group format during a targeted illegal Masonic Blackball as occurring in "The Kelly Miller Story" outlined in this course.
In addition this class will include inhumane homelessness issues personally experienced in direct retaliation by Ms. Miller.
Ms. Miller is a surviving victim of a violent illegal Masonic Blackball made public by her abusers a group of affluent self entitled élite when Ms. Miller bravely choose to fight back to secure her Justice and their incarceration.
Furthermore this class will include:
* Human Rights violations explained with
instruction on the process to pursue
justice through the federal courts.
* Live discussions and engaging
conversations with instructor in
effective tactics as well as non
* Participants will obtain familiarity
with federal laws including required and
effective court procedures.
* Participants will discuss RICO act
violation experiences as well as review
video and print of Ms. Millers speaking
engagements both national and
* Participants will review actual RICO Act
federal litigation case documents.
* Participants will review official
exhibits and evidence used in federal
* 18 and older
* Reading assigned materials
* Active class participation
* Access to the internet
* Ability to participate in zoom classes