Create a Top-Notch LinkedIn Profile
A carefully crafted LinkedIn profile is the single most important tool you have to make your career thrive. Here’s what we’ll cover:
* The important differences between a LinkedIn profile and a resume.
* A basic overview of how to use LinkedIn.
* Creating thoughtful content that will engage your audience and your network of contacts.
* What should and should not appear in your profile.
* Using buzzwords for success with the LinkedIn algorithm.
* The importance of a profile photo and banner
• Keeping your profile fresh.
Students will be asked to provide their LinkedIn profile address and a resume if they have both or either. We’ll use the resume as a frame of reference when writing the profile.
List the class supplies needed for your class here. If there are none, please type "None".